Thursday, November 1, 2007

Trick-or-Treat???

It was a tough year for the kids to decide on that final costume. For most of the month of October the girls were planning on being dogs and Tanner was going to be a transformer, Optimus Prime. But on Halloween night, it seemed that everyone had a change of heart - Kaylie wanted to be a princess, Taylin thought she wanted to be a Steelers football player and Tanner was in his transformer costume until Taylin decided the pads and helmet were too uncomfortable and she changed back into her dog costume and then Tanner changed his mind and put the Steelers outfit on. Got all that? They all turned out darn cute no matter the costume!






And we can't forget the most unforgettable, "the Wendy's guy!" Huy was an original. What can we say about that?!
The kids also had a good time carving pumpkins. They are getting old enough to be a bigger part in it. Can you guess whose is who's?

2 comments:

chingchong7 said...

I LOVE THE WENDY'S WIG!!!!!!!!!Couldn't stop laughing!

Sheyenne said...

Hey Kim,
I found your blog off of someone else's site. Your son and 3 daughters were so cute for Halloween! Is the red haired one adopted?
And tell the truth, did you have to look in the dictionary to figure out the proper way to say "whose is who's?" If not, I'm impressed, and I'm also too lazy to actually look myself and see if that's the right way to do it, so lie to me if you want to.