Not your traditional Thanksgiving
We didn't have any visitors coming into town this year, and although we were invited to share Thanksgiving with friends, we decided to take a mini-vacation as a family and use the days off to go the the Texas beach in Corpus Christi. We stopped at a Golden Corral for our "not traditional Thanksgiving dinner." The kids found something to eat and I'll just say that I missed my Mom's cooking! Funny thing was that the usual warm Texas weather didn't hold out for the holiday weekend. A cold front moved in and well, we were a bit cold, a bit wind blown, and a bit wet at times. We still had a great time playing on the beach, taking a dip in the hot tub, going to see the movie "Bee Movie," and Huy got up early to get some good deals on Black Friday.
5 comments:
Wow, looks like you had a lot of fun. I have never been down to Corpus, did you like it? Would you recommend it?
Nice sunbathing! :) What a cute little family all bundled up! Bubbas makes a very adorable pilgrim girl!
Hey she got two of the five numbers spelled correctly!! and the other three were just one letter different. See if dad can beat that! ;-) Way to go my little Viet girl!!
I hope to see ya'll at Christmas!
luv u's tonzz!
Ba Ut. (surprise, surprise)
Your little pilgrim was in Primary today practicing being a sunbeam (!!!) That really seemed to go by fast!!! Glad you had fun at Thanksgiving, brrrrrr!
Hey! I didn't know you had a blog, how fun! We can relate with the Thanksgiving, we went to San Antonio to see the riverwalk lights but ended up spending our time bundled up inside a mall because we were so cold :) Cute pictures!
Post a Comment