S T E E L E R S win it again!
Playing most of the season as QB, Tanner helped lead his team to be the SuperBowl Champions once again. They had a great season, winning every regular season game and winning all three games in the Championships. He is learning great football fundamentals in flag and he is awaiting the day he gets to play tackle. (A few more years and many more pounds before I'll let that happen!)
It was a great season regardless. Great job coaching by Huy and Jeff. Those boys are well coached! Congratulations to my boys!!
4 comments:
You rock Tanner! I am with you about the tackle football. Luckily, my oldest is into rock climbing. And the others are into Basketball. I hope I didn't just jinx myself. xoxo, Stephanie
How awesome that his team did so well & had such great coaches. Very fun!
Good looks and football super stardom...watch out for the ladies.
How did Tanner do after tripping and falling in front of everyone? Oh, wait, that was his dad :)
Post a Comment