Sunday, June 15, 2008

Creative Movement



This is our pretty little girl going to her first dance recital, May 24, 2008. She reluctantly let me put make-up on her, but she was excited to wear the costume, as long as it wasn't itchy! She did a great job. It was quite entertaining to watch - she made us laugh as she practically ran off the stage at the end. She knew the dances better than I thought she did - according to what I had seen in class. I was pleased and proud of course. Her ballet dance was to "Candyman" and then the tap dance was to "Stop in the Name of Love." She was so yummy!

8 comments:

Tammy said...

I think she is so freakin cute. I bet it was a blast to watch.

meleah said...

I think she is cute too! I like your picture of her holding her dads hand. (at least I think that's her Dad)
Way fun! Way to get caught up!!

Kristi said...

Hey! So where does she take dance lessons? I need to get Gwen into something like that. She looks soo cute!

S. Fillmore said...

What a doll. And thank you for not putting loads of makeup on her like some stage moms. Keep 'em young for as long as possible. I need my Kimmers fix, but unfortunately I am NOT:( going to Utah this summer. We'll have to make a plan B

chingchong7 said...

Love the last picture, so cute!!!

trang h. said...

she is such a cutie patootie! i'm SO excited that you're coming to utah. you're kids need to sleepover at my house sometime.

linnywho said...

Darling...oh my Texas Princess! She'll have to "perform" when she gets here. Love those pics!

Heather said...

How old is she? She's gorgeous. I'm glad she danced so well!