Tuesday, September 23, 2008

How old are you???

Huy had his birthday last week, on the 17th, so we celebrated with cake and ice cream. The kids had to help him blow out the bonfire from the candles! Haaaa, haaaaaaaa, haaa!
And being the good wife that I am, I got him a new vacuum! Isn't he so lucky? And he let me use it first. Isn't he so kind? I have to say it was wonderful. Since the dog, and since our old vacuum was 12 years old and not doing its job properly, we splurged on a Dyson.
It rocks, just like Dad!!
Happy Birthday sweetie!

3 comments:

JAMIE said...

:) Happy Bday! I can totally see Huy doing the vacuming! Ha Ha :) Have you vacummed your stairs yet....the hose on those things go forever! I couldn't live without mine! Great choice! Hey...Ty's Bday is next month..any suggestions? I already have a Dyson. :)

chelon:) said...

happy bday huy!! as for the vacuum??? totally cool! we love our dyson...it sucks up everything! enjoy :)

chingchong7 said...

What an awesome present Huy!! He he. Sounds like a great B-day!! My mom got us a Dyson when we bought our townhouse. LOVE IT!!! The best purchase you can ever make!! I find myself vacuuming a lot more than I used to! It's addicting!