H A P P Y T H A N K S G I V I N G!
from Pilgrim Kaylie and the rest of the family!

Kaylie enjoyed a Thanksgiving feast last week at her preschool with her pilgrim friends and indian friends. Daddy got to go visit and take a few pictures. This made Pilgrim Kaylie a very happy pilgrim.

They enjoyed some yummy fixins. It's a good thing Pilgrim Kaylie isn't as picky as her siblings and could enjoy "everything but the green beans. I don't really like those," said Pilgrim Kaylie with a squinched up nose, shaking her head no.
What did you love and not love so much on your Thanksgiving plate?
M I G H T Y H U N T E R SLook what walked across our yard today? How odd, right? Well how odd is it that this crew hunted it down with fish nets and some bare hands to capture the poor guy and put him in a dog's crate for several hours as a pre-Thankgiving pet. Huy and the neighbors were trying to decide who should kill it and eat it for their Thanksgiving turkey, I mean, pheasant!
3 comments:
what a great picture of the pheasant catchers! the girls love to talk about it :)
hope you had a wonderful thanksgiving!!
what a busy family!! always exciting things happening! well hope you all had a wonderful thanksgiving! can't wait to see everyone for christmas!
You Texans sure do things differently down there :)
Post a Comment