Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Disney's M A G I C K I N G D O M

Because Tanner's team was going to Disney World, the girls and I HAD to come along and one of the great perks... going to Magic Kingdom. It was the best mother/daughter date ever! The girls and I had all day to do all the things that girls wanted to. As you can see, it was such a great time that I couldn't choose one or two or three pictures to share - there were so many cute ones. It surely was "where dreams come true!"

After spending ALL day doing EVERYTHING, we had to stick around to see Cinderella's castle lit up in Christmas lights. Kaylie had fallen asleep and Taylin and I were freezing (yes freezing, even in Florida), but it was worth it. It was beautiful!
It was fun to shop all the Disney stores too. Taylin got her cute, black and white plaind hat. So High School Musical! She loves it. And Kaylie got a Tinkerbell Polly Pocket and then a Minnie Mouse one. She couldn't seem to live without them. We had so much fun! We want to go back next year!

1 comments:

chelon:) said...

now that is a mother/daughter date!! wow! that looks like so much fun :)