This just in...
I know I have said that I am ready for Christmas at home one of these years, but look what I would miss. These adorable little guys are Noah and little brother Luke, Huy's sister's kids. They were out playing in the fresh snow.
Posted by Kimberly at 12/14/2008
3 comments:
Yay! We get to squeeze out an extra few days with you. I bet this has nothing to do with the BYU bowl game on Saturday right?
Can't wait to see you. Oh, and thanks for posting the kids...I'm glad their awesome aunt is not a slacker like their mommy :)
Great updates Kim! Looks like the holiday festivities are in full swing!! And Santa coming by the house? That is soo neat!
Can't wait to see ya'all!
Are you going to be in Provo? It would be so much fun to see you if you are. We are in Cali all next week but will be here the rest of the time.
Post a Comment