Sunday, December 14, 2008

Where's Tanner?

Do you see him? Can you pick him out of the crowd? Oh, there he is... at his 5th grade musical! He just loves to sing and dance and perform. He would rather do this than go to basketball practice. He is such a good kid and he did a great job singing and doing his little ditties that went along with the music. We are so proud!
I mean, check out the good time he is having. NOT! He went and was pleasant about it, but surely didn't love going over basketball practice. He would hardly smile for the camera. I think he was pretty glad when it was over. But he at least now knows the song, "My Favorite Things" from the Sound of Music. (The theme was "All That Jazz" so they sang a few classics and had a live band. It was really pretty good."

1 comments:

linnywho said...

Wow, what a well-rounded young man! Singing over b-ball? ha ha...that's good one...even if it was true (which I'm sure it's not), I doubt Huy would let it get posted!