Sunday, February 8, 2009

Halo IS fantasty.

At Tanner's last Blue and Gold Cub Scout banquet, the theme was fantasy or mystical. It is tradition that the father and son are to make a cake and bring it to the banquet for an auction where the money earned goes towards the scouting program. I was informed that Halo IS fantasy - that their cake didn't have to be a dragon or a castle or a magic something as I suggested. And, over the years, I have learned that sometimes it is just best to go with their ideas. And as usual, it was a great idea and they made a very cool Halo helmet. Tanner won an award for "Most Futuristic Cake." I think they could have won an award for cutest team to make a cake!

3 comments:

Tammy said...

We are so glad you made that Cake.
It was SO SO SO yummy!!
However I am a bit worried seeing that Huy was actually involved in the process. LOL

Anonymous said...

Wow! What a cake! That had to be in the big money making range.
Yummy!
A.T.

chingchong7 said...

Adam says that should have won "Best cake ever"