At the Copa, Copacabana
May 23rd, 2009
Little dancers still the show, mostly if one of them is your own. Kaylie was a great dancer in her beautiful outfit that she asked to wear everyday from the day we received it, two months ago, so you can imagine how nice it was for me to finally announce that today was the day. Yeah!

(This pose is a move in the dance where it says...
These sisters were so happy for each other. It was really sweet!
Kaylie LOVES to get all dolled up and is a performer. No hesitation with her. She did a tap dance number to Barry Manilow's Copacabana and a ballet dance to . It was all very cute.
I won't tell you about the fit she threw when I went to pick her up backstage because I didn't have any flowers in hand (her dad had them), but when she did receive them, she was super excited. (She knew she was going to get them because Taylin had received them the night before.)
(This pose is a move in the dance where it says...
"A yellow feather in her hair and a dress way down to there..."
She touches her shoulders and hips and then her hands end in this position.)
These sisters were so happy for each other. It was really sweet!
Kaylie LOVES to get all dolled up and is a performer. No hesitation with her. She did a tap dance number to Barry Manilow's Copacabana and a ballet dance to . It was all very cute.
It was a bit hard to get a picture of the bows at the end of the show, but this one seems to show how much she enjoyed the whole evening.
I won't tell you about the fit she threw when I went to pick her up backstage because I didn't have any flowers in hand (her dad had them), but when she did receive them, she was super excited. (She knew she was going to get them because Taylin had received them the night before.)
(I just love this picture. A happy moment for Kaylie and a proud dad moment!)
I was pretty proud too! Great job Kaylie! We love you!

4 comments:
Awwww...your girls are so grown up in their little dance outfits! I owe you e-mails-- I am soooo behind on everything.
I can't wait for you guys to meet baby Kaia. Linh held her forever tonight and decided she wants a little girl now. Ha ha. I hear you're coming to Utah next week before your trip to Vietnam?
Looks like the Nguyen Family has had a very busy schedule! How fun! Love love love the dance recital pictures of the girls! Kim, your so great at updating us with the kids, it's so nice to read and see how fast they are growing! Hopefully we'll be able to see ya'all this summer!
she was so cute! great pics too. did you do those??
i miss my beautiful girls!
Post a Comment