Taylin's Skeleton Stomp
Taylin is a beautiful piano player! She played so well at her recital last Saturday night. The song she played was Skeleton Stomp - a kind of Halloweenie song, but very fun. She never appears nervous and went up there with great confidence as she had practiced very hard and everyone could tell. She played great! I am a proud mom.
This is Taylin and her teacher, Ms. Stacey. She has taught Taylin for two years now (she took for two years before that). I have decided to let Taylin make a super big adult decision... whether to keep taking lessons next year or not. She is a bit worn out and we are thinking that maybe we can have some fun and learn a few songs together or a duet or two until it is time to take again. Taylin is still thinking about it.
3 comments:
keep playing taylin!! don't quit :) you might regret it! (at least i did!!) great pictures too!
aw, my talented taylin...nice work...i hated recitals but it seems you are a natural at it! love the b&w pic!
Taylin your getting so tall and all grown up! Great job on the recital. If we had room in our house I'd get a piano and start playing again. I really really miss it!
Post a Comment