Saturday, August 1, 2009

august's word of the month

do

do something for yourself. do something different. do sing loud. do take a whole day enjoying something you love. do jump for joy. do take a risk. do order your favorite dessert. do be proud of you. do the unexpected. this month, do a secret good deed just because.

there are so many do's on my list it can be overwhelming so i'll just DO one each day and then i can feel good about myself. what's will you do this month?

3 comments:

Tammy said...

Can I please be there when you
DO SING LOUD???!!!

Hope all is well.

Lars said...

I like your words of the month or is that word of the months?!

camillavt said...

Yes...I'm home at 8:30 on a Friday night reading your blog. I looooove this-- it makes me want to go to Cheesecake Factory and order dessert tonight. We miss you!