welcome 2010
The Nguyen family wishes all of you a HAPPY NEW YEAR!
I did it. I posted my New Year wish before the end of January - it is sincere, promise. I am all caught up on my 2009 posts so I have a great journal for my family. Yeah! This year I have to figure out how to get it printed.
Our New Year's Eve was so much fun! We flew home from Utah the day before and had been invited to spend the evening with our friends, Jeff and Michelle (shared a great meal at Jasper's and then had a good visit with them), and then we took the kids over to some other friends, the Alvarez's, for some friends, food, and fun. We brought in the New Year the Argentine way, hats and whistles, hugs and kisses, and upon leaving, the kids found candy in their shoes. It was a wonderful evening all around! Thanks everyone for making it so!
I hope you all have a wonderful 2010! Keep me "posted" on the things in your life!
Our New Year's Eve was so much fun! We flew home from Utah the day before and had been invited to spend the evening with our friends, Jeff and Michelle (shared a great meal at Jasper's and then had a good visit with them), and then we took the kids over to some other friends, the Alvarez's, for some friends, food, and fun. We brought in the New Year the Argentine way, hats and whistles, hugs and kisses, and upon leaving, the kids found candy in their shoes. It was a wonderful evening all around! Thanks everyone for making it so!
I hope you all have a wonderful 2010! Keep me "posted" on the things in your life!
6 comments:
I love your blog. I love that we are back in touch ... even though it's only over cyberspace.
I printed my blog last year with blurb and I LOVED it. The software was easy to use and gave me tons of options and the book quality is great. I thought it was a good price ($70 for like 200+ pages hard back).
Yay, your updates have made my morning! Happy New Year to you guys. I miss you all so much already but love that I can see your bright faces on your blog! Good luck to TannerBoy next week!
Once again, wonderful updates! The kids are growing and just keep getting cuter each day! Um...we are still waiting for a picture of Huy by the way!
Just so you know, I am waiting for Huy to get me a picture of him to put on here. He is very particular about what pictures go up!
cute cute cute. i love your family! and yeah tell huy to get on the picture, i'm starting to think that you're a single mother :)
wow! you finished! I have a long way to go before ending my year. I too want to get it printed. When you figure out where you are doing yours, let me know.
Post a Comment