the circus is in town
Every kid needs to go to the circus, at least once in their lifetime, right? I thought so. The last time I remember going myself was when I was in Kindergarten so since my baby is now in Kindergarten, I figured it was time to get her and the others to experience it. We gathered some friends and ended up having a nice time. Not sure that Tanner, maybe even Taylin, would ever want to go back, but Kaylie sure enjoyed it.
The elephant was one act I have always remembered. It may be that back in Kindergarten myself, we put on a play and my part was to be the elephant. I don't remember it being embarrassing, but it is kind of now. It really is amazing what they can do!
The girls watched with their mouths wide open just seeing the tigers, not that they did super great tricks, but they are just beautiful animals. The trainer guy was almost more entertaining to watch.
What is a circus without the swinging guys and ladies. They are pretty high up there.
Okay, you just shouldn't be able to do these kinds of things with your body.
This one is for Huy (last minute he couldn't go with us because he had a meeting - missed you Sweetie). It reminds him of his glory days of BMX riding - another one of his amazing talents! Maybe you should dust off your vintage bike and see if you can still do this trick?!
We went for lunch beforehand at Mighty Fine Burgers, waited in line for a bit to get our tickets, and then found our very squished seats. The kids enjoyed a snow cone and cotton candy, then some fries and an ice cream. You would have thought we hadn't just had lunch before coming, but it was all for the experience, right.
3 comments:
Looked like fun. I think the older boys liked it more than they wanted to let on.
That looks like a great circus! Maybe my kids would have liked it?? Next year...I will make you go again!
How fun, although clowns seriously scare me!
Post a Comment