Saturday, April 17, 2010

indoor girl

Taylin had a great time playing indoor soccer for her first time. She really seems to like roughing up the boys and therefore played her best soccer yet. Boys are not intimidating to her. This is good on the field, could be tough on me if she is the same in her social circles. Ahhhh.

But anyway, watch and see what I mean.

One...she knocks him to the ground.


Two...she takes the ball from him.


And three... she scores! (Okay, you can't quite tell from this picture that she scored, but I am pretty sure she did.)


I'm still working on my action shots, but thought this one was pretty cool of Taylin.


Taylin continues to improve and is learning some great skills with Forza. I think the team even won a few games this season. Way to go sweetie! We are so proud of you!

1 comments:

linnywho said...

I love all your updates!
Love the action pics.

Dear Taylin,
You are an awesome soccer player.
You make Uncle Mark so happy (and me too)!