Saturday, April 21, 2007

Enjoying Easter Sunday

We had a beautiful Easter morning.
It was wet outside, but the sun was shining.
The kids woke up and found all the eggs,
except Tanner had a hard time finding his special egg.

The girls loved their Easter dresses -
it's about the only time I can get them to dress alike -
and Tanner reluctantly agreed to wear his pink tie
"just this one Sunday."

The chocolate bunnies were the best thing in the baskets this year.
Kaylie ate her whole bunny,
and Tanner and Taylin had half of theirs,
before we even went to church.
Nothing like a chunk of milk chocoate for breakfast.

The kids also discovered that they like hard boiled eggs
dipped in a little salt and pepper!
Even Taylin liked it and has found a new food to eat.
They didn't have any problem eating
ALL the eggs they colored before church too.

4 comments:

karmen said...

What cuties!!! I love the dresses adn can't believe how long Taylin's hair is - Tanner looks REALLY thrilled. Just about like Cole did in our picts!

Anonymous said...

I didn't know what a Blog is and then I followed your instructions....man, am I so jealous! what great photos and it's so you to be so organized. ( I hate you!)...wow, kids are getting so big and it just made me miss you guys more! :(~dolly

Anonymous said...

look like you and Huy had a great fun time! Let me know if the 7 years of good luck thing works, if so, I'll be looking for my own stingray! :)

linnywho said...

Is Tanner wearing pink lipstick? They are all such cuties! They look like catalog models! Those treats look yummy...can I have some?