My Bluebonnet Babies
One beautiful evening I coaxed the kids to come with meso I could take pictures of two of my favorite things...
them and the Texas Bluebonnets.

This is the shot I was hoping for.

This was just one of many cute shots of Kaylie.
But believe me, there were many of her
not having such a good time because
the long grass tickled her legs,
and the sun shined in her eyes,
and the mosquitos buzzed in her ears,
and I tried to make her smile for the camera.
Mean Mom... so worth it!

Thanks to Dad's great suggestion to help keep her happy,
Kaylie searched high and low for bugs in the flowers.
I was happy to capture the moment on camera because,
well, it's just so gosh darn cute! Don't you think?
6 comments:
HOLY *%@#$! I can't believe you finally broke down and did a blog - I am SOOO excited. Welcome to the dark side - now I will be bugging you for an updates. BTW - love the bluebonnet pictures!
Oh, you are right....just so gosh darn cute!
What beautiful kids! Look at all that long beautiful hair (ref. to the girls of course).
See how great this is. I'm learning things about you that I've missed out on all of these years. Of course I wouldn't expect you to tell me anything that you're doing! You are a photographer! What beautiful subjects you have! I imagine they'll never bore you! Beautiful children.
I just barely discovered your blog! TOTALLY compensates for Huy's pathetic excuse for a blog!!
So now I can 'get to know' Karmen's other BFF!!
Time for an update.......
Post a Comment