Midnight C H O C O L A T E Buffet

The buffet put me over-the-edge in the whole eating department.
I mean, when have you ever piled your plate full of chocolate...
at 12:00 midnight? There was so much to look at and enjoy. Wow!


Just a sampling of what it was like.
3 comments:
I could go for a few of the desserts now - you took some great pictures of the food tables! In fact you took some great pictures in general. Good thing since I didn't get a whole lot - now if only we had journaled everyday!! :)
Chocolate! Wow! I will look at this picture daily if you can assure me it has no calories. I'm not sure that would be the best modivation however.
Nice pics on the cruise and kids....not only are you a master at blogging now...could we be seeing a future professional photographer? My agent in LA can use a new photographer! :)
Cannot believe how clear the water is...amazing!
Vu
Post a Comment