Saturday, April 21, 2007

While we were at sea...
It was often heard on board that "what happens on the ship,
stays on the ship."
There were a few things that some of us would rather abide by,
but there were some things that we can share.

For example... Bingo became a small addiction for some of us. When you're playing for a $5000 jackpot, who didn't play? Obviously we didn't win it or you would have heard about it by now, but we had a lot of fun being LOSERS! I think the most fun was yelling out to the caller when we saw him on the ship outside of Bingo, "Show me the money Bingo Boy!!" That earned us a free Bingo card or another chance to lose, which ever way you want to look at it.

It may not be pictured, but I have to mention that Huy won the poolside "Mr. Sexy Legs" contest. I've always told him he has sexy legs, but now I have proof (the Royal Carribean crown that he wears around the house)!! Karmen and I didn't exactly win the "Mrs. Biceps" contest, but we were awarded a medal for our humor and good looks. High five Karmen!

We had fun dancing disco into the late hours of the night, going to the shows (saw some magic, comedians, and don't forget the Rhapsody of the Seas Dancers - that was Huy's favorite - ha).

Another highlight for me was getting all fancied-up and going for dinner. I always are way too much, but it was pretty darn good.
I mostly enjoyed the company!

"You can thry..." Our waiter was always so helpful. He started most every sentence with, "You can thry..." That's his accent. You have to roll your tongue when you say it. Makes me laugh thinking about it. I don't think we understood much of what he was telling us.
We all just knodded and smiled.

Each night after dinner and the show, we would return to our rooms and find some creature made out of towels made for us on our beds. "Our dog" or as Ty called him, Jar Jar Binks, was watching TV and we had a monkey, an elephant, a sting ray, just to name a few. There was a Cruise Compass for the next day (it told us what we could expect the next day and the times) and two mints on the pillows. Such service!

0 comments: