Saturday, April 21, 2007

Cozumel Style

This was our third and last stop.
We were heading home the next day
and we wanted to get as much sun and fun in
as we could so we headed for the beach.

Karmen and I went parasailing some
800 feet up into the swaying wind.
We almost tossed our cookies, but instead,
we were dipped in the water
while Huy and Ty laughed from the boat.
It was crazy fun!
We spent the rest of the day cruising on jet skis
and sailing on a hobie cat.

Before boarding for the last time,
we did some shopping for souveniers and
hung out to some wild dancing and music at Senor Frogs,
a very happening scene!

2 comments:

karmen said...

Just looking at the photo of us in the air makes me a bit queeezy....but it sure was fun!!

The Christexans said...

I can't believe that you went parasailing. I don't think I could do that! Very brave Kimberly.