Football Fanatic
Tanner played yet another season of flag football and I know he'll be playing many more.He is so awesome and we are so proud of his efforts.
He is a great QB, but he also likes to be the receiver. Who wouldn't?
Down...Set...Hike!His team had a great season. They lost in the semi-finals to the team that ended up winning it all, but their game was way better than the final one. It went into over-time and they missed the win by a few, measly inches.

Currently he is playing in an Arena flag football league and the games are played at the High School stadium where he loves running on the cool turf grass.
2 comments:
WOW, I need to have autographs from these kids!! pretty soon scouts will be on the the side line watching them!! good job you guys!!! and thanks for the update
I am FULLY expecting Tanner to be in the pros someday!
Post a Comment