Mr. and Mrs. Cameron Barrett
married June 1st, 2007
Salt Lake City Temple
"I do!"
Don't they look happy?! This is my cousin Natalie Brown, now Barrett, and her husband Cameron. (FYI - Natalie is my Dad's sister's daughter - got all that? - from Bountiful.) We were lucky to be in Utah for both Huy's cousin's wedding and Natalie's wedding. We were excited to be a part of it all. They are a beautiful couple, and she was a gorgeous bride.
It was fun to be reminded of young love!
This is the entire Brown family on Natalie's very special day.
I was able to attend the temple with my parents and Huy.
It was nice to spend some "uninterupted" time with them (if you know what I mean).
At the reception, the kids thought the candy bar was the best. Natalie's colors were brown and pink so all the candy was just that. You could fill your own little bag of Whoppers, Salt Water Taffy, Rootbeer hard candies, and Neopolitan Coconut squares. I'll admit, I enjoyed it too!
"Mom, Mom. I love stawberries!" says Kaylie.
"See, it's sooo yummy in my tummy!"
of how beautiful it is this time of year in Utah!
All the girls love Grandpa! It's so fun to be with cousins and family.
Maybe we'll have to consider a move to Utah one day! : )
Congratulations Natalie and Cam!! Thanks for letting us be apart of your wedding day!
My mom made this quilt for Natalie out of her wedding colors.
2 comments:
Both weddings sound like a lot of fun. Don't forget the pros and cons about the valley. Being with family conjours up a lot of nostalgia.
Where did you get that CUTE brown dress??
Post a Comment