Summer's last hurrah!
For one last hurrah before school started, we took the kids to Sea World and had a wonderful weekend. On the first day, we went for a couple of hours to the Lost Lagoon (the waterpark side) and the kids enjoyed the big slides and the wave pool. Kaylie even went on the littler slide and climbed on floating hippos. They all love the water and have become quite tan over the summer. I'll forever be jealous of that, but I'm glad they have nice skin - thanks Dad!
We stayed the night at a nice hotel and had a fun evening playing in the lazy river and riding bikes around. We had dinner at Chili's, a little dessert at Marble Slab (my pick of course), and then we all crashed after a fun day.
On the second day, we went back to Sea World to enjoy a few exhibits we usually run out of time to see so we actually were able to feed the dolphins (usually we watch others do it because it is so crowded, but not that day) which is just too cool. Then everyone but Kaylie and I, rode the log ride, the kids played a few games and came home with their prized toys, and we ended at the shark exhibit, hoping to see them feed the sharks, but they only fed the stingrays. Tanner was a little disappointed, but maybe we'll be able to catch them feeding Tanner to the sharks another day! : )
1 comments:
I am totally jealous of their beautiful tan skin!!! I predict one of the kids will work at Sea World one day seeing that they swim like fish themselves :)
~Auntie Linh
Post a Comment