Wednesday, August 29, 2007

1st day of school

We can hardly believe summer is over and we're back to school and on a busy schedule. Tanner and Taylin started school on Monday, August 27th. Tanner will be in the 4th grade this year and his teacher is Mrs. Guthrie. Taylin will be in the 2nd grade and her teacher is Mrs. Young. They had mixed emotions about going back to school.



As you can tell, Taylin was quite excited. She was awake before I could even get up to her room to wake her and that is very unusual. She was also excited to wear something new from head to toe. Tanner wasn't too sure about starting school, but he didn't complain about it either. I think he was playing the "I'm getting older and I'm too cool to be excited" card, but deep inside himself, he was happy to be going back to school to see his friends and be on a schedule!
They both had a great day. Let the fun begin!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how fast they are growing up. What handsome/beautiful kids! Did they lay their new school clothes out the night before...or scuffed up their brand new white shoes so they didn't look so new? Hm, just wondering.
Have a happy new school year guys! Love, Auntie Linh