Kaylie's first day of preschool
First of all, I can't believe my baby is starting preschool, but it's true. Kaylie was somewhat excited for her first day of preschool. She would tell me "no" one minute about getting dressed, eating breakfast, but then she was happy to put on her new shoes and her backpack. She barely wanted to smile for the picture so it was a good thing her dad was there to make her smile so she at least looked like she was excited about pre-K. And when we did drop her off, she knew right where to go to her classroom and she sat right down to start a puzzle and then she gave us kisses and said goodbye. No real fuss, not super excited about it either. It was a good thing, but it was hard for Mom to leave her baby there all day. I was very lonely without her, but I also got a lot done! By-the-way, check out her fabulous rings!!
When I went to pick Kaylie up, she was zonked out on her mat, sweating and drooling all over it, but before school, she insisted on not putting her blankets or a stuffed animal in her backpack for nap time. If you look real close, you can see the start of her name on her forehead where she lied on the mat and the ink rubbed off. I guess preschool is a tough job because she was wiped out!
1 comments:
That's great Kaylie loves Pre-K. How long is her day? Elsa went to meet her teacher yesterday. She fell asleep too, on the way there. Yikes. Elsa isn't as excited about her class. We'll see how it goes
Post a Comment