My Dad...
Just a quick update. Two days after Kaylie and I returned home (the 20th), my mother called to report that my dad had gone back into the hospital and had two more stints (he already has about four) put into a major artery to his heart because he was having trouble breathing and having cold sweats. After some testing, the doctors concluded it was a mild heart attack because there had been some muscle damage. They will also have to go back to the hospital in about 6-8 weeks to repair another artery that is mostly blocked and we're waiting to hear how that will happen, more stints or bypass surgery.
He is home again and feeling better again, and back on a better road to recovery. I told him he could have had that excitement when I was there, but he said, "then what fun would we have had?"
Sure love you Dad!!
Saturday, September 29, 2007
Posted by Kimberly at 9/29/2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Kim I am sorry to hear about your Dad. Things like that are always scary.
Kim, I keep checking your blog...So where are you? Where are the posts? :)
Post a Comment