Wednesday, September 26, 2007

A Fall visit to Utah

What a beautiful time of year in Utah. The trees on the mountains were beginning to change colors and the air was crisp. It was just lovely! Kaylie and I were there for a week to visit my dad. He had a hip replacement surgery on the 4th so I came to help where I could. I was mostly able to spend a lot of time visiting with both him and my mom, but we also were able to watch a few movies, play with Kaylie and Kaylie played with Buck. They became buddies because she took him for walks on the leash from one end of the driveway to the other side of the yard and back and forth and back and forth until they both were very tired. She also loved throwing the frisbee with him too. I saw my dad improve a lot while I was there and although it is a bit of a long road to hoe, he's doing very well. We had a great time being there.

While there, we were able to see the cousins too. This is Luke and he is now 3 months old. He has chubbed out since we last saw him in July, and what a cutie he is. It's so fun to squeeze him and tickle his double chin!

Kaylie spent the day with Ba Noi and Aunt Linh and Uncle Mark and Noah and Luke. They had a great time at the discovery museum. When Aunt Linh brought Kaylie home, she and Noah had blue tongues from a sucker. They were so cute!


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

A month? Were you hiding somewhere? Hah, I know, you pbly meant a week...too short of a visit but we were sure glad we got to see you guys. Bubbas can walk our dog any day, if we had a dog. Luke is going through withdrawals...he loves Aunt Kimberly's arms!
~Linh