Monday, January 14, 2008

Bet you didn't know...
... we had three girls, I mean princesses in our house. It's a rare occasion, but I think Tanner was desperate today. He was home sick from school and after laying on the couch most of the day, he decided he was feeling better so he got up to play with his sisters because he knew Mom wouldn't let him go outside to play with the neighbors. I would say he is definately feeling better, but maybe no, maybe he's not feeling better. Maybe something was unscrewed in his brain from all the vomitting he did. I'm not real sure.

And by-the-way, this is the norm for Kaylie, but it was funny to see her siblings join in her fun!!

(To Tanner's credit, as I sat down at the computer, he said, "Don't you dare post that picture on the blog Mom!" I'm sorry hunny, but you must not know me very well, now do you?)

4 comments:

Jeannie said...

haaaaaaaaaaaaaa :P I had to do a double take when I opened your blog hehe :) Hope your princess er.... prince is feeling much better!!!!! Save the picture for ammo later like...when he starts to date!

Natalie said...

I love the new look of the blog! I still haven't figured out how to do that, but I did figure out the video. Actually it was a lot easier than I thought it would be, and I was really proud of myself! I loved the Christmas pictures, and I was really sad that I didn't get to see you guys. I guess that's what being married is all about...sacrificing some things that you really want to do! At least we still have our blogs to keep in touch!

linnywho said...

Still laughing!
Definite blackmail material!!! They're all so b-e-au-tiful!
Is it me or did the girls get haircuts?

Janssen said...

You have some very lovely daughters :)

And I love that he anticipated that you'd post the picture.