Monday, February 18, 2008

Well, it has been over a month since I've posted. It has stressed me out thinking how far behind I have gotten so I just keep putting off my return, but enough is enough. Let me make several excuses for my tardiness before I work towards "catching up". First excuse... we took a trip to Arizona and I forgot the camera at home (agh!) so... how do I post without a picture? Second excuse... my computer got a virus and Huy has attempted to fix it, but we are going to have to take it to "the shop" for repairs and for some reason, using Huy's computer isn't as good as mine. (But note here, I have resorted to using Huy's computer!) My third and final excuse, the behinder I go, the behinder I get. Isn't that how the saying goes?! : )

So now, I will attempt to get back on the horse and post the happenings I have missed.

2 comments:

The Christexans said...

Are you not using a Mac? Yikes. I've missed you Kimberly. Look out for my next post. It might be news worthy!

Jeannie said...

So glad you are back!!! :)