Confession.
Now that I've been sitting at the computer a bit more lately, doing the blog thing, I have to confess, I've found a few blogs that I've been hearing so much about - friends from church, how great they are. So I've added you to my list of favorite blogs (still looking for more). Hope that is okay. I enjoy reading them and hope I can call you a friend! Thanks for sharing.
Wednesday, February 20, 2008
Posted by Kimberly at 2/20/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Hey! No. You do not have my permission. And take off that comment about my blog making you smile too. It's not meant to be funny and I can't have you smiling at my expense!
I am so glad that you are back into this blogging thing. Since we are confessing, I have to tell you that I read your blog, almost daily or as often as you update it. I love that we can all know what we are all up to. A little creepy, but still fun :)
I showed Cam your post about going to Phoenix for the Super Bowl. He was really jealous that you guys got to go to all the festivities. And did you hear about the eartquake in Nevada? Did your Mom and Dad feel it at all??? I have been wondering that all morning! And I decided to go with a brown and blue blog for Cam's sake. He kept asking me if it always had to be pink :)
I already added you on to mine, so go right ahead! I love the pic of Tanner dressed as a girl. I used to do that to my brothers as often as they'd let me.
Of course! I didn't know you had a blog until....yesterday. Or else I would have been reading it too :). You HAVE to come to basketball on Thursday! I'll see you there!
Post a Comment