I've been tagged.....
My first time. Yeah! Thanks Cindy! It's been fun to recall all these specifics that I don't think about all too often, but am so grateful for! I love my husband! Look at him. How can a woman resist?!

What is his name? Huy Nguyen (pronounced We Win and yes, it is a full sentence. How many of your husbands can say that about their name? Isn't Huy special?!)
How long have you been married? We have been married 11 years, quickly approaching 12.
How long did you date? We dated for several years before he begged me to stick around.
Who said I love you first? I asked, "What if I told you I love you?" Does that count?
Who kissed who first? He did, but I didn't give in easy.
Who asked who out? He did - hockey game and dinner in Salt Lake.
Who proposed? He did - a planned visit (I was living in CA, he was at school at BYU), but it was a total suprise. I had received a huge bouquet of roses earlier in the day of his arrival saying how excited he was to come visit and then he showed up at my door all dressed to kill. (He had to ride home from the airport with my dad which at the time, and given the circumstances, must have been one of the hardest and longest hours ever.) It was a great weekend visit as a result!
Who eats more sweets? Me for sure, but I've about got him hooked too!
How old is he? He is a whopping 35, but he thinks he's 25, sometimes 18!
Who is taller? He hates this question, but I am - by two full inches.
Who is smarter? I hate this question cuz he is for sure.
Who can sing better? Tough one. I think I can, but he probably does.
Who does the laundry? Me! But he's a great help!
Who pays the bills? Me! I was out-of-town once and he had to pay a bill. He called to ask if he had written the check out right.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? He does.
Who mows the lawn? We've shared this responsibility off-and-on. I like to, but he thinks the neighbors will think poorly of him for making his wife do the mowing.
Who cooks dinner? We share this too cuz he's a great griller and we grill a lot!
Who drives? He does. I'm old fashioned that way.
Who has more siblings? I do, 3 to 2.
Who wears the pants? He mosly wears shorts literally, but he usually has the pants on too!
I tag Suzy Christensen and Natalie Barratt!
7 comments:
What the *#!! I don't want to be tagged. I hate tag. I want to come do Kaylie's birthday party for you. If I do end up doing this it is because you are Kimberly, and I don't ever want to disappoint you!
LOVE the pic!! Can't wait to tease Huy about calling you to make sure he wrote the check correctly! He he he!
Oh, my first tag...here goes! Do you remember that one time when you and Danielle called the radio station and gave our number out? And then boys were calling for the rest of the night until we finally took the phone off the hook. I remember we finally got you to talk to one of the boys because we told you it was Huy calling. I still remember how funny that night was.
To Suzy...
You never disappoint! It's fun to tag you since now I know you don't like it!! Have fun with it!
To Natalie...
I so remember the whole radio event. Never will I let a child do that and neither should you! It was funny though!
i remember on your wedding day i told you and huy that you couldn't get married because the husband is supposed to be taller than the wife.
I will do it I promise.
I don't know if you will remember me, but I am Brittney Vaughn's little sister. Also Natalie Barratt's friend. Just want to say hello and hope all is well in Round Rock (are you still living there?)
Heather Eastman
Post a Comment