Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Telling our family secrets

Kaylie goes to preschool at the Fellowship and yesterday I was picking her up and was headed out the door when the education pastor (much like a principal) stopped me in the hall because she wanted to infrom me about what happened earlier that day.

She said it something like this ... "A few of the classes had a little assembly where a dentist came to talk to them about eating healthy, brushing their teeth and flossing. As the dentist was demonstrating how to floss and explaining how important it is to do it daily, Kaylie decided to inform the audience that "my mommy does that to my daddy!" We all had a good chuckle at that one. Kids say the darnest things." (Smile, smile, laugh, laugh, laugh.)

So I guess our family secret is out... I floss Huy's teeth! Thanks Kaylie for sharing and good for you - you are finally doing what I try and teach you all the time... SHARE!


P.S. Just incase a few of you are wondering if I really floss Huy's teeth... NO, I don't.

5 comments:

The Christexans said...

Wow. I am so glad that you don't floss Huy's teeth. That would be creepy.

Jeannie said...

I am SO glad that you put that fine print in the bottom!!!!!!

Weezer! said...

What are you ladies talking about? I look forward to "floss night" every week! I know your hubbies, Greg and Trey, are super jealous...

Jeannie said...

"Floss Night" LOLOLOLOL So....um....I really can't decide which is worse... Having a floss night period ~or~ having a floss night and having it only be once a week!!! :D Yummers!

linnywho said...

Ok, yuck.