Sunday, March 30, 2008


H A T
T R I C K

Taylin had a soccer game today and she pulled a "hat trick!" A hat trick is when you score three times in one game. And that is what Taylin did yesterday in her soccer game. You should have seen the smile on her face... and her dad's face, and my face and even Tanner's face. We were so excited and proud of her! She was playing so aggressive and just really doing super well. Way to go Pooks!

(Okay, I'll admit, at first I thought it was called a "turkey," but I know that is in bowling.)

This picture was actually taken before her game, at Tanner's football game. I didn't get any pictures at her soccer game, but I did get all three goals on film!

2 comments:

chelon:) said...

way to go taylin!!

linnywho said...

That's our girl! Uncle Mark is especially proud of Pookie's "Turkey."