Refridgerator notes are best!
Dear Mom, Dad, Kaylie, Tanner,
Thank you for being such a nice family! Tanner, you are the nicesed brother I could ever have! Kaylie you to, also you guys are the funyest brother and sister! Mom, you are a great cook! Thank you for everything you have done! Dad, you are a great cook also! Thank you for everything too!
Love,
Taylin
Taylin is the sweetest girl. She is always leaving notes around the house or writing such nice things in her journal. She loves to write. I wish I had a scanner so I could show you just how cute this letter is. It is decorated with crayon and markers and it has rainbow corners, red hearts all the way around the edges of the paper, the note part is outlined in blue and then it is all colored in with pink and some purple. We love and adore her! This note made me smile today, especially because Taylin took me by the hand (away from the computer, imagine that) and showed me she had placed it there!!
Thursday, March 20, 2008
Posted by Kimberly at 3/20/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
seriously, that is soooo sweet! where can i order one of those kids?? just kidding, mine are great too :)
Aw, how sweet...love her!!!
Post a Comment