Princess for a day! Again!
Kaylie got clothes from her Ba Noi and Ong Noi, PollyWalks from her Aunt Linh and cousins Luke and Noah, a gift card from her Uncle Vu, a two-wheel scooter and helmet from her Grandma and Grandpa, a musical toothbrush from her Aunt Tammy and cousin Megan, a princess plate, bowl, and cup set from Tanner and Taylin, Polly Pockets from Mom and Dad, the Island Princess elephant from our good friends who came down from Fort Worth, the Clarks, a Littlest Pet Shop magnet case from Brittany, the Barbie movie Mariposa from Morgan, a High School Musical keychain, bubbles and candy from Kyla, and a Barbie phone from Nicole. With each gift she opened, it was proudly displayed as high above her head as she could get, standing on her tippy-toes accompanied with a huge smile! Thanks everyone for making her day so wonderful!!
This is the cake I made (so proud of it - pat my own back) and her invitation which reads...
Hey everybody, it's time to cheer,
It's 2008 and it's a LEAP YEAR!
It's my birthday and I'm here to say,
I've waited four years to celebrate my big day!
It's 2008 - yep, it's my LEAP DAY,
It's 2008 - yep, it's my LEAP DAY,
And I'd like you to celebrate with me in a very special way!
I'm planning a princess party so come with your hair in a bun,
Because I'm turning four, but technically just one!
You see, Leap Day comes but only so often,
You see, Leap Day comes but only so often,
And usually my birthday isn't on a calendar, how rotten!
It's my LEAP DAY birthday this month on the last day,
Come on February 29th where fun will be the way.
So come one, come all,
So come one, come all,
We're sure to have a ball!
On Bamfield Cove at 1503,
From 4:00 to 5:30 - it's the place to be.
If you want to come to my party for kicks,
If you want to come to my party for kicks,
Have your mom pick up the phone and call 246-9026.
Use a marker, a crayon, pencil or pen,
Just mark your calendar, hope to see you then.
Your friend,
Your friend,
Kaylie
6 comments:
Your cakes are magnifique! (A pathetic attempt of my latest greatest language acquisition- which would be the extent of it). The shirts sound adorable. I'd like to copy the idea. Would you send me a picture it? Please, Please.
I need to do that - take a picture of Kaylie in hers so I can share the details, but until then, my sister told me about a website that she saw them on which is what I followed (sort of) for a lot less $$$. Check it out... www.tufortee.com.
I am so impressed with your cakes!!!! They are beautiful. I suspect Tanner wouldent want me to call his cake beautiful but, oh well.
Kim I didn't know you like to make cakes. It's so cute! Tell the kids hi for us. Also Sophie wishes she had girl cousins around.
You are too cute Kim! Adorable cake and a very creative invitation!! See - that's why I want a girl!!!! And what a list of fun girlie presents! I'm sure she loved it! Hope you had a Happy Birthday Kaylie! We miss ya'all!
Princess Bubbas is the cutest in all the land! I'm completely bummed we missed her celebration. 7 little princesses...how adorable!
Post a Comment