Huy's SuperBowl Trip
"Okay...this has been way too long coming, but you've heard about it in chat rooms and talked about it around the water cooler at work. Now you can see the footage on your computer and enjoy what my family now talks about with reverence and great laughter."
Aaron Ricks
(Thanks Aaron for getting this available for all too enjoy! And for those of you who don't know what you are looking for... watch very carefully at the end of the video - Huy will be running an obstacle course and then he will "trip" and reappear as he crawls to the finish line!)
8 comments:
Huy has the reflexes of a cat and speed of a mongoose! :)
Go Huy!!!
bah haha! huy totally ate it. that's so neat that he got to have a super bowl experience. they had that stuff at the 2002 olympics too.
Uh no you didunt...
Okay, okay that's pretty hilarious but who the crap puts a 4 inch speed bump at the end of an obstable course? Jeesh...I shoulda sued the NFL for life-threatening rug burns.
Aaron's burst of laughter on camera makes the video...HA HA. Good times. I was wondering how long I'd have to face the ridicule, but now that it's on YouTube my kid's kids will know why our family name changed in 2008.
Finally something I can watch when I need a good laugh!!
huy. do not make excuses. you ate it hard. and it was funny. it's not that embarassing, only millions of people will see this. hahaha.
Wow, what a talented brother I have! Have you considered trying out for "So You Think You Can Dance?" Such agility...such skills! Hah
oh, I liked that a lot!
Post a Comment