"I'm a piranha!"
Remember that scene from the movie Nemo? The dentist's niece, Darla, comes into the office to get her birthday present and says to her Uncle, "I'm a piranha," as she shows her mouth full of braces and then bites down as if she were going to bite something off.
Taylin has blessed us with her acting debut of the above scene as she now has braces so we get the full effect. It is very cute and so is she! She was so excited, and counted down the number of days, until she got her braces. But upon sitting in the chair, she didn't think it was as fun as she thought it would be. She did great though and was super brave.
And this is her beautiful smile now!
6 comments:
i think that the braces are great! so does kassi, she keeps asking me when i am going to take her to taylin's orthodontist!! she really wants braces :) i don't ever remember wanting them...hmmmm. what is the name of your ortho??
I remember bending a paper clip to fit in my mouth to look like a retainer because I thought they were cool. How insane is that? I think braces look cute on kids. Not so much on parents though!My mom, to this day, tells me to smile big because she paid a lot for it.
Ahhhhh....braces. Brings back childhoold memories. Hopefully she won't have to thru the whole nine yards (ie...head gears, rubberbands on the braces, etc..). Let us know how Taylin handles the first visit back for tightening...or days that follow.
Thanks for sharing insights to a day in a life of the Nguyens. Keep up the great work!
Vu
Cute braces!!! I remember those days!
Ahhhh braces! I've blocked those years out of my mind. At least she looks cute in them. Good luck kiddo.
Your kids are beautiful! I found your blog address on Stephanie's blog! How fun it is to see you and what you're doing. Send me your email and I'll send you an invite to be able to log onto mine. My email is hdp055@gmail.com
Post a Comment