"Merry Mountain Stream"
Taylin's Piano Recital

She brought down the house. Pretty close anyway. I was so proud of her. She had mentioned to me once, earlier in the day, that she was a little nervous, but nothing more was said. She just went up to that baby grand and showed it what to do.

Taylin's friend, Kassidy (on left), was a big support for Taylin as she came and sat through the entire two hours of other performances, just to see Taylin do her 2 minute performance. It was so nice of her to come. Also in the picture is Taylin's other friend, Logan. Logan was in her class for the last two years in school, but recently moved to Dallas, but came back to perform at the recital as well.

Did I mention I played in the recital too? I had the good fortune of playing a duet with Taylin, Colorful Sunset was our song. She has helped me to be a better player and it sure was fun practicing with her and then performing with her.

This is Taylin's teacher, Ms. Stacey. She has been a great teacher for Taylin!
3 comments:
kassadi said that taylin did a great job! she now wants to take piano :) btw, i need the name of your orthodontist!! thanks for thinking of kass and having her come. she had fun!
I wish so bad that I never stopped playing the piano. Adam said when we buy a house I can get a piano and start taking piano lessons again! I really miss playing!! I remember being super nervous on recital day too, Good Job Taylin!
Taylin is beautiful! Way to go with the piano recital...so nerve racking! Nice job to mom too Kimberly. Braces? Don't ya'll call with these life changing happenings anymore :) Following in her favorite auntie's steps I see!
Post a Comment