Spoil me rotten day!
Honestly, I love Mother's Day! I don't know if my mother loved it as much as I do when her kids were little, but I sure hope I made her feel as happy as I feel on this day! (Mom?) I woke up to a yummy waffle with strawberries and powedered sugar and whipped cream breakfast. Taylin gave me folder full of wonderful coupons, poems, pictures, and bookmarks. Tanner gave me some coupons as well. Kaylie gave me a poem with a handprint. And all the kids gave me a charm bracelet with cute circle charms that had their names stamped in them - something I've always wanted. It was a great day at church. I didn't do a single dish or fix any meals - thanks sweetie! I took a two hour nap... so nice. The kids tried their best to not argue or fight. My family is just the best! Thanks everyone.
And Mom, I love you!
P.S. The photo is of the little craft the Activity Day girls did for their mothers. They were pretty cute and they did a great job even though it was a little challenging.
1 comments:
It IS so great, isn't it?
Happy to hear you had such a fabulous day! What a cute family you have.
Post a Comment