Nick Jr.com

Kaylie has a new friend... Nick Jr.com! She is learning that everyone else in the house likes to sit at the computer so she wants to also. She has learned to navigate herself fairly well to all the different games and she knows which ones she wants to play. Sometimes she can't find the ones she wants and when she asks me to help her, I'm not exactly sure what it is she wants either, and that just frustrates her. She can be a pill about it, but we end up figuring it out and she's happy again!
8 comments:
I'm glad we have some way of seeing each others family! Good to see you all.
She is definitely a NGUYEN! How cute. Them are some smart kids ya'll have.
way cute! I don't dare let Anna on the computer yet. I'm afraid she would do something to it, just like everything else in the house, you can always tell where Anna has been.
What a cutie. It seems like kids know more about computers, ipods, and stuff than I do sometimes!!!! It's so hard to keep up with all the technology now-a-days! We miss you guys!
Happy Anniversary!
The ABC book sounds sooo cute!
She has a beautiful smile!!
sooo cute...but i have to agree, it is such a pain to have to help them on the computer. one click and the whole thing is screwed up!!!
You are such a good mom. I am kind of a good mom. I don't let them on my laptops, only the dinosaur in the office. that way if they mess it up, I don't mind. xoxo-S
She is so cute! Smart too! Now all of the members of your family will be able to help me on the computer.
love ya,
Aunt Tammy
Post a Comment