Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Are these cute or what?


I love them! Thanks Meleah. I can't wait to see the rest of them.

10 comments:

linnywho said...

I love these pics! The kids look so good and I am in love with the coloring of the candid shot. Very nice!

chelon:) said...

beautiful pics! what a great looking family you have!

chelon:) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
meleah said...

Way cute!! I am glad that you like them!! I can't wait to show you the rest!

The Christexans said...

You have a beautiful family! How lucky. She did a great job capturing y'all on film.

Natalie said...

Very cute! So, I just google mapped Logan to Grace and it made me really excited. I can't wait until the house is done, and you guys are there more! As for the selling of our townhouse, we aren't moving out of Logan, we just want a house. We just have it for sale by owner, so we will have to see how it goes! Maybe your Dad should buy it :)

Strong Family - said...

Hey - very cute pics. Your dog is adorable. I saw that you have Design Mom on your blog list. I went to school with Christian Nielson...we were on student council together. I've never met his wife though. So sad for their family!

Sara said...

Love that you have included Nike in your family pics.
Very cute!

Jenn said...

Cute family pics!

Joy said...

Lovin' the photos...Meleah is amazing, isn't she? This is Joy Layton...remember me? We left Sunny Las Vegas and we live in Seattle now! Can you believe it? Shauna gave me the link to your blog. It's good to see you - even if it is in cyberspace. Say hi to Huy from Steve.