Kaylie's 1st Day of Preschool
The Fellowship
September 3, 2008
I thought it was Kaylie's first day to go to preschool, but I couldn't find her. Mr. Carebear was ready with her backpack, but he didn't know where she was either.
But eventually we found her. She was just being a little shy... at first! Then she was "just kidding Mommy!"


Kaylie wasn't too particular about her choice of clothes for her first day. She wore an old dress, which is fine, just what the heck did I go out shopping for then? She looks cute in anything so oh well. She also got to choose a stuffed animal to take her first day, and you can see what she chose. However, when she got to school, before I could unload her backpack, she had brought Mr. Carebear up to me and asked me to take him home with me. I think she was maybe a little embarrassed. Naaaaah. I felt so sad for her that I took her My Little Pony, Rainbow, to her a little bit later. That made her smile... and me too!I miss her while she is gone. She is my little companion and my shadow. It is a bit lonely, but I think I'll manage. I know she is happy there because she hardly says goodbye to me. My baby is a big girl!
5 comments:
Um, "I lost what I was going to say...oh, I found it!" He he, Bubbas is so funny...growing up way too fast...cute thing!!
oh...how cute is she!
just think, now you can take up a new hobby! take some great time to yourself :)
i could always bring my two at home kids to hang out with you if it gets too quiet!!
btw...perdenales falls was fantastic! we need to plan a saturday when we can get several families to go and pack food and just hang out! i wish we would have done that. we might have spent more time. we would love to float on the river too. thanks for the suggestion!
She is TOO cute! And I love that the carebear is almost as big as she is. I'm glad carebears are still cool!
So has Kaylie been listening to Kelly Clarkson's Miss Independent lately? Cuz she is sure an independent young lady already!
They grow up so fast don't they? My baby girl just turned 18 this Tue. It didn't hit me until I made a dr. appt for her and was warned that in the future I cannot have access to any of her medical file without HER written consent!!! WHAT??? :-( Can't they just give me like another 5 years to get used to this ADULT status??? So please, treasure every moment you have with them, cuz before you know it, you can't have access to their medical records! ;-) We sure wish your family live here so that we can watch them grow up too. It's fun to see them a few times a year but it's just not enough!! That goes to you too Linh & Jenn.
Back to Miss K., I just love love her huge grin! She's so cute, you two better get ready to fend off the boys ;-)
Anyway, you two are doing a wonderful job with the kids, Huy & Kim. Thanks for keeping us posted with your blogs.
Love ya'll.
Di Ut
(i can't remember by password so had to sign in as ANONYMOUS)
be a good girl and pull your shorts and panties aside, let the nice man see your lovely hairless child snatch then he will buy you icde cream
Post a Comment