Tuesday, September 30, 2008

F A V O R I T E S

On the first day of school I usually ask the kids what a few of their "favorite" things are, just to see how they change from year-to-year. Well, the first day of school has come and gone and so yes, I am a little behind this year, but I thought it best to do it, rather than not, like last year.

Tanner
5th Grade (Teacher, Mrs. Rey)

Favorite Color: Blue
Favorite Food: Pizza
Favorite Sport: Football
Favorite TV Show: Clone Wars ("just put that, I don't really care!")
Favorite Movie: Ironman
Favorite Toy: Xbox 360
Favorite thing to do: Play football
Best friends: Connor, Drew, Micah, Lucas, Tanner, Justin, Ashton, Ryan, Julian, Jared, Cole


Taylin
3rd Grade (Teacher, Mrs. Files)

Favorite Color: Blue
Favorite Food: Chicken Sandwich
Favorite Sport: Soccer
Favorite TV Show: Full House Reruns
Favorite Movie: High School Musical
Favorite Toy: Chocolate Lab Webkinz
Favorite thing to do: play with Nike (dog)
Best friends: Kassadi and Sarah



Kaylie
PreK (Teacher, Miss Claudia)


Favorite Color: Pink
Favorite Food: Macaroni and Cheese
Favorite Sport: Dance
Favorite TV Show: Miss Spider
Favorite Movie: Cinderella
Favorite Toy: Purses
Favorite thing to do: "do ballet"
Best friends: Kyla, Kira (friend from school), Morgan and Maddie, and all of my friends

2 comments:

chelon:) said...

what a great idea! i am going to have to borrow that one.

although if i were to question kyle about any of his favorites, he would probably just roll his eyes and think that i was crazy!

Ricks Family said...

Such cute pictures of the kids. As I looked at their bestfriends my heart just dropped. I wish we could be there!!! We miss you guys so much!!!