Monday, October 13, 2008

Would you get a load of this?!

This is my sister-in-law and her super cute family.
We call them Noah-Loah and Lukey Luke.
Are they not the cutest things ever?





Oh yes, they are.

7 comments:

Janssen said...

What a CUTE family! thanks for sharing!

Nancy said...

I guess Linh is it leaving up to us to post pics of her family??? I guess she doesn't get to pick which ones eh? Well these pics are so cute, she needs to have her own blog!!! Tell her Kim & Huy!!

chelon:) said...

now those are some beautiful kids!! love the pics :)

chingchong7 said...

SO ADORABLE! Thanks for posting them Kim (since Linh doesn't have a blog booooo!). Kids sure make pictures so much more fun to look at don't they? Something we don't have yet :( Someday.......

Anonymous said...

The GAP has nothing on these children!
So I heard congrat is in order for Tanner's football team???
Great parenting jobs Kim & Linh!

Di Ut

Shauna said...

Hi, Kim! Joy Layton and I are coming into town this weekend for a girls getaway. Margaret Fielding was kind enough to offer to host an open house at her house Saturday night so people can stop by and we can catch up with everyone that we miss. If you have time to drop by, we'd love to see you. I love all the pictures on your blog--your kids are growing up!

Love,
Shauna Jones

Kathy said...

Hi. I love reading your blog. I think I've read just about the whole thing now :) Am I supposed to be working? Oh well!

Your family is BEAutiful! Next time you come to Utah you really need to call me so we can go to lunch. I am so dang happy to be back in touch.