Sunday, November 23, 2008

Falling behind,

and catching up...

A quick one...

With no pictures... I'm not a fan of no pictures, but this time, I just had to do it without them...

  • Taylin had her 3rd grade school musical, School House Rock. She was so cute up there on stage saying, "Math is great, now don't get me wrong, but what about science... perhaps the solar system" and singing Inner Space Janet Planet. (Hey Chelon, do you have a pictures of the girls you wouldn't mind sharing?)

  • Tanner finished his "regular" flag football season, sad to say, losing in the Superbowl game against da Bears, ending the season with a 7-2 record. Not bad. (pics to come)

  • Taylin finished her soccer season, placing 2nd in her division, which got the team an invitation to a BIG tournament in Georgetown. It was her first soccer tournament. They played three games, in the freezing cold wind (yes, even in Texas it gets cold), and although they didn't win, she played her best soccer of the season and she had a great time. (pics to come)

  • The kids got their 1st nine week report cards with all A's, and a B or two. We are so proud of how hard they work and how smart they are!

And finally...

  • Nike got his first report card. He went to an "evalutation" at a boarding/doggie day care. This is what it said... (it's too funny not to share it word-for-word)

"Daycare Report

Date: November 17, 2008

Name of Dog: Nike

I played with: Quinn, Travis, Magnum

My favorite thing is: Running around like crazy with the rest of the boys in my group! There was another lab puppy, named Quinn, who was just my size and he liked to play the same chase games that I love to play!

Nike is a very playful boy! He had no transition period at all, he was relaxed from the moment he first entered the playgroup! He loved to run around with Quinn and they played rough all day! Nike is a sweet boy and is welcome back anytime!"

Oh, that is good cuz he had to stay three nights over the weekend. (Emphasis added by me.)


Okay, one picture. This is Nike with his bestest friend, Ginger (the Clark's dog). I guess you could call her his "girlfriend" since I'm learning that dogs are considered humans to people who have dogs, love dogs, or care for dogs. I guess I am going to have to fit into this mold eventually, but not sure I'm there just yet. Anyway, the picture is to show you that Nike is definately getting big, but Ginger is small so that makes him look bigger than he really is.

1 comments:

linnywho said...

Can't wait for pics! Can't wait to hear about Florida. Kaylie voting for Jesus...too cute...smart girl! But let's hold off on that until we've all repented :)
Can't wait to meet Nike.
Happy Thanksgiving!