Sunday, November 2, 2008

Her first field trip

Here is Kaylie at the Pumpkin Patch. It was her first field trip with her preschool class,
AND,
it was her first time on a school bus. I think that was more fun for her than the pumpkin patch. At least she was more excited to be riding a bus and didn't seem to care much about the pumpkins.
The first steps.

She chose the very last seat. Odd?

My baby is growing up! Aaaaaaa!!

6 comments:

chingchong7 said...

First field trip and no more braces for Taylin, yes your girls are definitely growing up! But still oh so adorable!

linnywho said...

Noah got a kick out of the school bus picture and he is oh so jealous!

Anonymous said...

1st day of school.....brings back memories. Are we that old?? guess so.
By the looks of things....your kids love school...good sign!

chelon:) said...

aaahhhh! fun!!

The Christexans said...

Is that funny that she went to the pumpkin patch after Halloween? I bet it's that song-"The Wheels on the Bus. . ." that makes kids want to get on one so badly. I never got to ride the bus to school. I still get excited to get on one.

Kathy said...

Seriously your kids are so dang cute! I love the school bus pictures. There is just something about little kids on buses that is too fun. Tayson LOVES the bus and gets mad if I ever tell him I'm going to pick him up from school.

I love the halloween costumes and especially Taylin asleep on her candy! LOL