H A P P Y H A L L O W E E N . . .
from a crazed football fan, a sweet and beauitful little mermaid, and a playful, cute puppy!

Kaylie saw this costume in a magazine weeks before Halloween was even here. But, Mom delayed ordering it in hopes of finding something similar at a store. After not having any luck, Mom went to order it and, of course, her size wasn't available in the much coveted pink version so Kaylie was a good girl and consented to the blue one. She is a good sport that way. She loved wearing it and was the prettiest mermaid in all of Texas!
Taylin was our cute little puppy... again this year - three years running. She opted out of her Gabriella, High School Musical costume at the last minute so it was a good thing we still had everything for the puppy to return this year! She is definately getting better at the picture thing. I mean, look how cute! She wanted to bring Nike along, but Mom and Dad didn't want to have to deal with that. Maybe next year.
Tanner was too busy playing football with the neighbor boys to come for his picture. Maybe he thinks he's getting too old for that. I say not!
We, as a family, didn't have a chance to go to "the patch" this year, so we had to divide up the tasks to get our pumpkin. The girls and I picked out the pumpkin... at HEB (local grocery store). Not such a good selection, probably because we waited too long, but a good price. And then Huy helped the kids come up with our pumpkin design. Kaylie's requirement was a happy pumpkin, Taylin's requirement was crossed-eyes, and Tanner required teeth. Here is the result. Pretty darn cute.
Kaylie saw this costume in a magazine weeks before Halloween was even here. But, Mom delayed ordering it in hopes of finding something similar at a store. After not having any luck, Mom went to order it and, of course, her size wasn't available in the much coveted pink version so Kaylie was a good girl and consented to the blue one. She is a good sport that way. She loved wearing it and was the prettiest mermaid in all of Texas!
Tanner was too busy playing football with the neighbor boys to come for his picture. Maybe he thinks he's getting too old for that. I say not!
And here is our family trademark!
Tanner was happy with his loot.
Taylin was exausted after collecting her loot. She couldn't even finish the candy in her hand. Ha!
"Happy Halloween" says Kaylie as she ditched the group early to get home to rest her feet!
On another note, we put a bowl of candy out at our front door. When returning home, we were expecting most of it to be gone, but I would venture a guess that only 5 pieces were gone. What to do with so much left-over candy?! My waistline surely doesn't need it.
6 comments:
the mermaid costume sparkles as much as her sweet eyes. No wonder she wanted it. The pumpkin combo is totally cute and the Nike swoosh is so fitting.
I'm pretty sure that's the cutest mermaid I have ever seen! And the custom-designed pumpkins? Too cool.
Looks like another succesful halloween!
That pic of Taylin is hilarious! I love your jack-o-lantern too. It reminds me of wallace and gromit characters.
That pic of Taylin is hilarious! I love your jack-o-lantern too. It reminds me of wallace and gromit characters.
Very cool costumes...I'm not sure who's cuter...Taylin doggie or Nike doggie? Miss Mermaid is so cute! Very cool pumpkins as well.
Post a Comment