Check her out!!
Notice anything different about this pretty lady? Isn't that a beautiful smile? Our Little Miss Taylin has had her braces and expander removed! Hurray! She was so excited leading up to the event, but when the time actually came, she was a bit nervous because she didn't know what to expect. And because I never had braces, I couldn't tell her if it was going to hurt or not, but I assured her things would be just fine. And things were. As always, she was a tough trooper and only scared the assistant once when Taylin wiggled and sort of yelled as the glue was being etched off her front teeth. She thought it would hurt before she was even touched. We had a good laugh about that.Now you see them...
(this picture is of Taylin biting on a gauze as hard as she could while the assistant plucks the brackets off - she is lying down in the chair)
Now you don't!!
Instead of going back to school, I tried to be a fun mom and we went to lunch and to Walmart. I know, how fun is that?! We had a good time. Taylin said, "This is the best day of school ever!"
This is Taylin's first meal of choice to eat without braces! Yum! Her favorites, chicken sandwich, now she eats them with lettuce, fries, and an orange drink. Okay, we shared a rootbeer float too! We love a Wendy's float!
3 comments:
Congrats on getting those braces off!! What a beautiful smile you have...Just make sure it's used carefullly before the age of 16 ;)
Gorgeous! Taylin, lick your teeth with your tongue...smoooooth. I loved doing that when I got mine off. You look a little Meg Ryan-ish in that photo :)
taylin...you look great!! what a beautiful smile :)
Post a Comment