These pictures are for you Tammy since you weren't able to come to Grace yourself to see the work in progress. It is coming along and is looking like a nice home. I'm sure they will enjoy it! (Pictured from top left to right - living room, kitchen, front of house (left side), Mom's garage, front door, kitchen table nook, basement (the guy was there cleaning up the plaster from the walls which is why it is fuzzy), front of house (right side), Mom and Dad present the kitchen granite, master bedroom, stairway, Dad's garages, and main bathroom.)
Friday, January 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Wow! Just for me? What a house! It is beautiful and will be so fun to party in when we visit. I am so sad I missed all the fun and the snow. We will be there for sure next time.:)
-Tammy
That looks a lot like Mark's parents's house. Very posh :)
Post a Comment